Thursday, December 8, 2011

Always Light a Candle...

I have to confess, I love Candles. I paint some more new designs for this great holiday season "Christmas", my favorite time of the year. I choose to paint some Snowman's, Santa Claus and a new design that I call the twist, using some gold, red, green and my favorite copper color.
I love Candles I think it is very important and delicate to light a candle , specially at home for Christmas on a dinner table or for decoration. When I light a candle it feels warm and always reminds me of my family and friends wherever they are. It's so nice to have a candle on and it is very decorative, especially I like the  candles on the windows, I see it everywhere now for the Holidays, I wish they were always there, It looks like the old times and it make  the house look so cozy and  looks great for Christmas, like on the Christmas history books the house decorated for Christmas and smell like pine from the tree, fresh baked cookies and of course the unforgettable fire place, well I think you all ready understand that it's my favorite time of the year.


Hope you like my candles and please don't forget to light one and always make a wish!!
Happy Holidays!!!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the candles You gifted for my B- Day! Love the gold color and matched perfectly with my romantic antique candle holders! Congratulations for the new designs! So sweet......

    ReplyDelete