Sunday, April 22, 2012

My Space

Hello Dear Friend, 
Now that we are well out of winter, It is time to get the projects rolling again, with a lot of ideas in my head and inspiration in my heart it is time to proclaim; Lina's Market Is Back!


I have some great news for all my friends in the area, if they would like to purchase any of my pieces;
Lina's Market is pleased to announce that we now have space at, 


Medway Mill Antiques & More.
165 Main Street.
Medway, MA 02053

It's a very lovely established store for everyone from Antique lovers to people looking for one of a kind home decorations, and those who are simply looking for Good vintage Furniture. More than 25 dealers, each expressing their own unique style ...traditional, primitive, country, vintage, garden and shabby chic, can we ask for anything more!


Until Next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment